Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My pre story

This is probably very corny, but it is my first real experience of a real God.

Back five or six years ago - when I was 12 or something, I developed a huge crush on this girl, but was held back mostly because of my parents.

Anyways, this crush was bigger than anything I had ever known, but I knew what it was. So, after a while, having something control me but not being "man" enough to do it, I would cry to bed every night for not being able to do anything about. For not having the courage to ask someone out, I cried. For creating regrets, I cried.

During this time, I went into severe depression and felt that I was a loser and not "man" enough to be a man.. I felt like there was no one out there to help me.

But, I prayed, and so at the end, I felt that there was definitely a God.

But, this is my pre-story, because even though it showed me evidence for a God, I didn't take it too seriously, and it was not the moment that took me out of my "tradition" as a Christian and made me a Christian for life.


My next post highlights the moments I became a Christian for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment